House saved from fire – The Star – Washington News

House saved from fire

 

Firefighters cut holes in the side and roof of a house at 111 Washington Place in Electric City Thursday, but saved it from burning down. A bathroom light-ceiling fan combination unit caused the fire. Firefighters from Electric City, Grand Coulee and the Bureau of Reclamation were on scene at the mid-morning fire. Grant County lists Amelia Stanger as the owner. – Scott Hunter photo

click here to read more.

Share this post

Post Comment