By Reformer Staff, March 23
– The Dover Police Department received a report of a possible assault. As a result, Karen Pronovost, 46, of West Dover, was cited with domestic assault.
– At 1 a.m., Max Peyton, 26, of Brattleboro, was cited by the Dover Police Department for violation his conditions of release. Peyton had been ordered to abide by a curfew to remain at home between the hours of 8 p.m. and 6 a.m.
– Following an investigation by the Dover Police Department of a theft from a West Dover residence that was reported in March, Connor Rusin, 24, of Wilmington, was cited to appear in Vermont Superior Court, Windham Criminal Division on the charge of grand larceny. A digital Canon camera with assorted lenses had been reported stolen.
At 1:30 a.m., the Dover Police Department received a report of a motor vehicle crash and that the vehicle was partially submerged in Snow Lake. The operator of the vehicle, Sierra Fiata, 29, of Bennington, was cited to appear in Vermont Superior Court, Windham Criminal Division, on the charge of driving under the influence.
– The Dover Police Department received a report of an assault. As a result, Daniel Roy, 32, of West Dover, was cited with domestic assault.
– The Dover Police Department cited Felicia Woodruff, 28, of Brattleboro, with false pretense for writing a check to a West Dover business on a closed account.
– At 11 p.m., members of the Vermont State Police responded to a report of a physical altercation involving two adult males. Investigation revealed Kathleen M. Foley, 43, and Timothy A. Tenney, 54, both from Putney, had assaulted a…
click here to read more.