ASHEBORO — It’s time for the 2017 “Pray NC Pray” Thursday prayer services. Morning service will begin on Thursday, July 13, at 7:20 a.m. and the evening service will begin the same day at 5:45 p.m. on the lawn of the historic Randolph County Courthouse, 145 Worth St., Asheboro.
The 12 Thursday prayer services have been scheduled for the convenience of those who work or have obligations either in the morning or afternoon. Bishop Michael Trogdon was in charge of organizing the events. Each week a different minister will lead the group in 15 minutes of scripture and prayer.
Everyone who is concerned about our nation, state, county, city and citizens are encouraged to participate in these prayer meetings.
The 7:20 a.m. morning courthouse prayer service ministers are as follows:
* July 13: Pastor Neal Jackson, Beulah Baptist Church.
* July 20: Pastor Dean Staley, First Pentecostal Holiness Church.
* July 27: Pastor Scotty Carpenter, First Baptist Church.
* Aug. 3: Pastor Ron Chaney, Union Grove Baptist Church.
* Aug. 10: Pastor Jon Shook, Bailey’s Grove Baptist Church.
* Aug. 17: Pastor Doug Hefner, St. John’s Lutheran Church.
The 5:45 p.m. evening courthouse prayer service ministers are as follows:
* July 13: Bishop Michael Trogdon, Kingdom Life Community Church.
* July 20: Pastor Josh LeRoy, Trinity Wesleyan Church.
* July 27: Pastor Matt Gunter, West Asheboro Church of God.
* Aug. 3: Pastor Tracii Miller, Wesley Chapel AME Zion.
* Aug. 10: Pastor Charles Moses, Foster Street Wesleyan Church.
* Aug. 17: Pastor Michael White, New Beginnings Fellowship.
“Pray NC Pray” is a movement happening in Randolph…
click here to read more.