(Family Features) When it comes to planning brunch, there really are no rules. It’s the perfect opportunity to combine your favorite flavors and foods in one delicious meal.
Warmer weather calls for putting a summer twist on brunch classics. Breakfast Tacos Al Pastor are a fresh, flavorful addition to a festive summer brunch, while this Brunch Bruschetta Bar is a gorgeous way to feed a crowd and highlight your favorite summertime ingredients. These recipes are made and served with not-from-concentrate Florida’s Natural Brand Orange Juice, made entirely from oranges grown, picked and squeezed in Florida, with no water or sugar added.
Both recipes are from the Florida’s Natural Brunch Club, a collection of brunch experts creating recipes to celebrate brunch throughout the year. Brighten up your brunch with more fresh takes on classic recipes at floridasnatural.com.
Breakfast Tacos Al Pastor
Recipe courtesy of Half Baked Harvest
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken or pork
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon, plus pinch, kosher salt, divided
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo, chopped
- 1/2 cup not-from-concentrate Florida’s Natural Brand Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
click here to read more.