Downtown Pleasanton: Then and Now | News – California News

Downtown Pleasanton: Then and Now | News – California News

This wooden firehouse (shown circa 1920) was built in 1896 and demolished in 1929 to make room for a new, larger brick firehouse at the site. The property was re-envisioned, incorporating the old fire department facility, into the Firehouse Arts Center in 2010. (Modern photo courtesy of city of Pleasanton. Historic photo courtesy of Museum on Main).

Post Comment