The city of Mountain Home issued 11 new business licenses and collected $9,500 in licensing revenue for July, Mountain Home office manager Roberta Pack reports.
More than 80 percent of that revenue came alcohol tax and licenses, while the rest came from occupational licenses, pet licenses and garage sale permits.
July business licenses were issued to the following:
• Ben Luc’s Cleaning, Benjamin Blevins, 1799 Glenbriar Drive #9, janitorial services.
• Bride Builders Transportation LLC, Julie Ayers, 135 CR 397, medical transportation.
• Western Sizzlin of Mountain Home LLC, Robin Nix, 1502 Hwy. 62 E, restaurant (new owners).
• Louie and Roy, Gabrielle Slaughter, 606 Leatherwood Drive, internet-based retail.
• The Junk Trunk, Riley Felkins, 123 E. 7th Street, resale store.
• Gregg Farm Services Inc., Jason McQuitly, 1309 Bradley Drive, outdoor equipment sales and service.
• Son’s Lawncare, Eva Cutro, 674 River Road Lakeview, lawn care.
• Fields of Terror, Katie Turner, 1062 Cannie Baker Road, Halloween business.
• Peaceful Heart Boutique, Sandi Webb, 1076 Hometown Commons, retail.
• All American Mowing, Zakery Jenkins, 1009 E. 1st Street, lawn care.
• May Family Motors Inc., Donnie May, 1038 E. 9th Street, used car dealership.
Revenue from licensing in July totaled $9,521.47, according to Pack’s report. The breakdown is as follows:
• $7,765.97 from alcohol tax and licenses;
• $1,485.50 from occupation licenses;
• $65 from pet licenses;
• $205 from garage sales permits.
Read or Share this story:…
click here to read more.