This information is from the Menlo Park Police Department. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent unless convicted. Police received the reports on the dates shown.
• An audible burglar alarm brought police to Beverages and More liquor store at 700 E Camino Real, where they found a broken window on the sliding front door. An inspection revealed that a glass liquor cabinet in the store had been broken open and four bottles of alcoholic beverages stolen. Estimated loss: $320. Aug. 6.
• In response to a motion-detector alarm, police searched the interior and exterior of the offices of WaterGuru Inc. on Jefferson Drive. The search turned up one smashed window on the building’s south side and one laptop computer, located outside in a bike locker and similar to laptops inside the building. No estimate on losses. July 29.
• Police found a window smashed at the offices of Bootup World in the first block of Willow Road. It’s not known if anything was taken. July 30.
Residential burglary: A resident of Emma Lane reported an unsuccessful attempt to get into the house, but also a stolen security camera that had been mounted on the house’s rear wall. Estimated loss: $169. Aug. 1.
• There were no signs of forced entry into a vehicle parked in the 200 block of El Camino Real from which three backpacks and a suitcase had been stolen. Inside the baggage were toiletries and clothing, two laptop computers, sunglasses, headphones, credit cards and $100 in cash. Estimated loss: $5,300. Aug. 6.
• Someone smashed a window on a locked vehicle parked on Eastridge Avenue and stole a Louis Vuitton…
click here to read more.